David Hochman practices in the areas of professional and closely held entities, healthcare, employee benefits, taxation and trust and estate planning. His representative clients include physicians, dentists, and other non-institutional healthcare providers, as well as individuals and businesses engaged in consulting, wholesale and retail sales and distribution, accounting, law and architecture. His corporate and healthcare practice focuses on representation of individual physicians, physician groups and their ancillary ventures. He has extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of physician and healthcare provider contracts, buy-sell arrangements, organization of medical and dental group practices and practice sales and acquisitions. In his employee benefits, estate planning and taxation practice, Mr. Hochman represents business and business owners in a variety of planning and transactional issues, including deferred compensation, succession planning and representation of clients in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service.
Awards and Distinctions
Illinois Leading Lawyer - since August 2007.
- Recommended Areas of Practice: Closely & Privately Held Business Law, Employee Benefits Law, Tax Law: Business, Tax Law: Individual
Admissions and Associations
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Employee Benefits Section and past Vice-Chair and Chair of Section
- Member, Health Law Section
- Member, Standing Committee on Legal Technology
- American Bar Association
- Member, Section of Taxation and Employee Benefits Committee Member, Health Law Section
- Member, Law Practice Division
- Member, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Leading Lawyers Network
- Small Business Counsel of America
Mr. Hochman is admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois.